    Vish Guest

    When , where & by whom was the first mobile phone introduced into
    this world?

    Vish, May 1, 2007

  2. Vish

    Guest

    , May 1, 2007

  3. Vish

    Guest

    , May 1, 2007
  4. wrote:
    > Vish <> wrote:
    >
    >>When , where & by whom was the first mobile phone introduced into
    >>this world?

    > Motorola and their car phones.

    I'll bet it was ship-to-shore, not car.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 1, 2007
  5. Vish

    Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Vish <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>When , where & by whom was the first mobile phone introduced into
    >>>this world?

    >> Motorola and their car phones.

    >I'll bet it was ship-to-shore, not car.

    I forgot about that.

    There's even a story about it being used to capture a fugitive from
    Britain as they got off of the ship in the U.S.
    --
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    http://rudd-o.com/archives/2007/04/30/spread-this-number/

    , May 1, 2007
  6. wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:

    >>> Motorola and their car phones.

    >>I'll bet it was ship-to-shore, not car.

    > I forgot about that.

    Well, you probably weren't around back then. I was. <creak>

    Blinky the Shark, May 1, 2007
  7. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >>>I'll bet it was ship-to-shore, not car.

    >>I forgot about that.

    > Well, you probably weren't around back then. I was. <creak>

    Nobody was. Nay, not even you. There were no people.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 1, 2007
  8. Vish

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:50:15 -0700, Pennywise wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:

    >>> Motorola and their car phones.

    >>I'll bet it was ship-to-shore, not car.

    > I forgot about that.
    >
    > There's even a story about it being used to capture a fugitive from
    > Britain as they got off of the ship in the U.S.

    I think you're confusing this with the first use of Marconi radio being
    first used to aid in the apprehension of a fugitive.

    Google 'Doctor Crippen'

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    Aardvark, May 1, 2007
  9. Vish

    Frosty Guest

    On Tue, 01 May 2007 12:46:19 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Aardvark
    <>, intended to write something intelligible,
    but instead wrote :

    >On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:50:15 -0700, Pennywise wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >>>I'll bet it was ship-to-shore, not car.

    >> I forgot about that.
    >>
    >> There's even a story about it being used to capture a fugitive from
    >> Britain as they got off of the ship in the U.S.

    >I think you're confusing this with the first use of Marconi radio being
    >first used to aid in the apprehension of a fugitive.

    I get better reception from ziti.

    Frosty, May 1, 2007
  10. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> wrote:

    >>>I forgot about that.

    >> Well, you probably weren't around back then. I was. <creak>

    > Nobody was. Nay, not even you. There were no people.

    Sharks go back a long time. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 1, 2007
  11. Frosty wrote:
    > On Tue, 01 May 2007 12:46:19 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Aardvark
    ><>, intended to write something intelligible,
    > but instead wrote :

    >>> I forgot about that.
    >>>
    >>> There's even a story about it being used to capture a fugitive from
    >>> Britain as they got off of the ship in the U.S.

    >>I think you're confusing this with the first use of Marconi radio being
    >>first used to aid in the apprehension of a fugitive.

    > I get better reception from ziti.

    How long do you cook it?

    Blinky the Shark, May 1, 2007
  12. Vish

    Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:50:15 -0700, Pennywise wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >>>I'll bet it was ship-to-shore, not car.

    >> I forgot about that.

    >> There's even a story about it being used to capture a fugitive from
    >> Britain as they got off of the ship in the U.S.

    >I think you're confusing this with the first use of Marconi radio being
    >first used to aid in the apprehension of a fugitive.
    >
    >Google 'Doctor Crippen'

    Oh Ya, wrong about that as well :} - I knew it had something to do
    with water.

    --
    WoW SuperTramp AMV (Logical)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=eqwli6-RRf4