    --
    Thanks,

    Arnie Halpern

    =?Utf-8?B?YXJuaWVo?=, Mar 1, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YXJuaWVo?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    Mobile Chip is usually a type of Pentium CPU that is designed to take less
    power than the comparable Desktop CPU. It has nothing to do with Network and
    Wireless.
    If your Laptop did not come with Installed Wireless you need to buy a
    Wireless Card bus (PCMCIA) client and plug it in.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 1, 2005

  3. Thanks, Jack.

    =?Utf-8?B?YXJuaWVo?=, Mar 1, 2005