    Is it possible to download and add information to the existing maps that
    show location of speed cameras? Maybe even with an audible warning?

    Many thanks

    Steve, Jun 13, 2005

  2. Steve

    Guest

    On "Steve" <> wrote:

    |>I purchased one of these units from ALDI:
    |>
    |>Is it possible to

    RTFM

    |>Is it possible to

    RTFM

    |>Many thanks

    Not a problem, always glad to help someone whose done their homework
    before making a purchase.

    --

    , Jun 13, 2005

  3. Steve

    Scraggy Guest

    Steve wrote:
    > I purchased one of these units from ALDI:
    >
    > Is it possible to download maps for this unit that show details such
    > as paths, tracks, contours etc that could be used for walking and
    > cycling? I am thinking of 1:50,000 or 1:25,000 O.S. type backgrounds.
    > Currently only roads are visible with 'built-up areas' brown
    >
    > Is it possible to download and add information to the existing maps
    > that show location of speed cameras? Maybe even with an audible
    > warning?
    >
    > Many thanks

    Download? Not to my knowledge. Buy, yes.
    http://www.fugawi.com/docs/navframe.html then UK digital maps. I use it,
    works well, not cheap!

    http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/uksafetycameras.php This may not work with
    your software, whatever that is.

    --
    Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even
    smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose

    Scraggy, Jun 14, 2005
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Why do you always get these sad sarcastic twats wasting their time and ours.
    IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO OFFER **** OFF!

    Steve, Jun 14, 2005
  5. Steve

    Guest

    On "Steve" <> wrote:

    |>Why do you always get these sad sarcastic twats wasting their time and ours.
    |>IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO OFFER **** OFF!

    What do you want, me to feel guilty and google the info for you?

    Did you RTFM for your answers?

    --

    , Jun 15, 2005
  6. Steve

    Paul Kersey Guest

    Best thing to do is read manual as others have suggested and also go to the
    manufacturers website for support and forums.

    Paul Kersey, Jun 22, 2005
  7. Steve

    Utwat

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    @Penny****FACE

    U ar an ass hole, YES I SAID IT 6YRS AFTER. GTFO

    Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
    Utwat, Feb 4, 2011