    message for her to you asking where recently certified
    MCSE like her cna get a job.

    Thanks in advantage.
    SonOFMaggie, Dec 29, 2003

  2. SonOFMaggie

    Techie Guest

    McDonald's is a good first choice

    Techie, Dec 29, 2003

  3. SonOFMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >My mom finally passed 70-210 after one long year of
    >studying. She failed on her first attempt. But shes all
    >good now.

    Tell her to sick to baking apple pie and darning pa's socks.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2003
  4. "SonOFMaggie" <> wrote in message
    > Hello All,
    >
    > My mom finally passed 70-210 after one long year of
    > studying. She failed on her first attempt. But shes all
    > good now.
    >
    > I am not into computers but she wanted me to post a
    > message for her to you asking where recently certified
    > MCSE like her cna get a job.
    >
    > Thanks in advantage.

    Wal-Mart sells computers.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 29, 2003
  5. SonOFMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    a year to pass 210? tell maggie to put that short lil skirt on and the thigh
    high stockings that i like and to bend over while getting me those fresh
    baked chocolate chip cookies from the oven.

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2003
  6. SonOFMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Hey guys,

    This poor guy is posting because he's proud of his mom, and because she's
    not sure where to get a job.

    In your post you mentioned that your mom recently passed 70-210 but at the
    bottom of the post you referred to her as an MCSE. If she has only taken
    the 70-210 exam, she's not an MCSE, but rather an MCP. If she took all of
    the other exams, and 70-210 was the final exam she needed for MCSE, then
    she's an MCSE now.

    If she has an MCSE, I would suggest she apply everywhere - to offices,
    libraries, schools, and anywhere else she can think of. A large majority of
    jobs are not advertised, and these places need their networks maintained
    too.

    If she is an MCP, I would suggest that she look around and see what she can
    find - but she's probably going to be hard pressed finding even an entry
    level position without having the full MCSE - unless of course she has years
    of experience under her belt (which I don't think she does, going by your
    post).

    Oh, and congratulate your mom for me!
    --
    Paisleyskye