    to where I can find out how to use it.
    Thanks
    Cappy

    Caploc, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Caploc wrote:
    > Hi All
    > Thanks to "Leonidas Jones" I now know where Mnenhy lives and can access it.
    > I have tried to customise my NG and mail headers without any luck, just
    > doesn't seem to do anything.
    > Could one (or more) of you kind folk point me in the right direction as
    > to where I can find out how to use it.
    > Thanks
    > Cappy

    Here is the Mnenhy home page at Mozdev:

    http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

    Here is direct link to the directions for customizing headers:

    http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/customheaders.html

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Caploc

    Caploc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Caploc wrote:
    >
    >> Hi All
    >> Thanks to "Leonidas Jones" I now know where Mnenhy lives and can
    >> access it.
    >> I have tried to customise my NG and mail headers without any luck,
    >> just doesn't seem to do anything.
    >> Could one (or more) of you kind folk point me in the right direction
    >> as to where I can find out how to use it.
    >> Thanks
    >> Cappy

    > Here is the Mnenhy home page at Mozdev:
    >
    > http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/
    >
    > Here is direct link to the directions for customizing headers:
    >
    > http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/customheaders.html
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks Leonidas,
    unfortunately these links only give info on what Mnenhy can do but no
    examples or more importantly, "how to do" directions.
    For example how could I change all out going post's to NG's to include
    "x-no-archive:yes" in the headers.
    How would I alter the header info for all outgoing e-mail.
    Also the site say's "Except for Filter and Composition, you can add,
    rename or remove lists via the respective buttons to the upper right"
    which only leaves "extended normal view" to customise, so does that mean
    I have to "add list" and customise from there.
    Sorry if I am way off track, any info would be appreciated.
    Cheers
    Cappy

    Caploc, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Caploc wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Caploc wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi All
    >>> Thanks to "Leonidas Jones" I now know where Mnenhy lives and can
    >>> access it.
    >>> I have tried to customise my NG and mail headers without any luck,
    >>> just doesn't seem to do anything.
    >>> Could one (or more) of you kind folk point me in the right direction
    >>> as to where I can find out how to use it.
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Cappy

    >> Here is the Mnenhy home page at Mozdev:
    >>
    >> http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/
    >>
    >> Here is direct link to the directions for customizing headers:
    >>
    >> http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/customheaders.html
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Thanks Leonidas,
    > unfortunately these links only give info on what Mnenhy can do but no
    > examples or more importantly, "how to do" directions.
    > For example how could I change all out going post's to NG's to include
    > "x-no-archive:yes" in the headers.
    > How would I alter the header info for all outgoing e-mail.
    > Also the site say's "Except for Filter and Composition, you can add,
    > rename or remove lists via the respective buttons to the upper right"
    > which only leaves "extended normal view" to customise, so does that mean
    > I have to "add list" and customise from there.
    > Sorry if I am way off track, any info would be appreciated.
    > Cheers
    > Cappy

    OPen the browser, type about :config into the location bar.

    Look for the pref:

    mailnews.customHeaders

    Set the following as the value:

    X-No-Archive:yes