  1. up2speck

    up2speck Guest

    where can i find the drivers i need HELP

    up2speck, May 17, 2010

  2. up2speck

    Barb Bowman Guest

    as I recall, the MN-710 has the Prism (intersil) chipset. These companies have
    gone out of business. Microsoft discontinued their networking hardware years
    ago. you should replace this adapter.

    On Sun, 16 May 2010 23:57:01 -0700, up2speck
    <> wrote:

    >where can i find the drivers i need HELP

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP
    http://www.digitalmediaphile.com
    http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com

    Barb Bowman, May 17, 2010

  3. Hi
    MN-710 is a Router.
    Routers are stand alone devices they do not need Drivers.
    The so called "Drivers CD" is just a wizard to help with configuration.
    However it is just as easy to do manual configuration.
    Read the manual and configure according to your system
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], May 17, 2010
  4. up2speck

    Barb Bowman Guest

    so, the MN-700 is the router, the MN-710 is the USB NIC and the MN-720 is the
    pccard NIC.
    http://reviews.cnet.com/adapters-nics/microsoft-mn-710/4505-3380_7-30798745.html

    Barb Bowman, May 17, 2010
  5. Hi
    Thanks Barb I guess that my memory is Not supported well back to 2005 ;) -
    :D
    In any case, OP may be you can get the drivers here,
    http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=225844
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], May 18, 2010