    through the IP of the base station. I have tried every possible solution on
    the Help section of this site, and resetting the factory settings.

    Solutions would be wildly appreciated.
    MidLevel, Feb 4, 2008

  2. MidLevel

    Barb Bowman Guest

    it is probably time to replace the MN500. It does not offer the type
    of encryption you need to protect your computers and was
    discontinued long ago so there are no updates. if the long factory
    reset (holding an unbent paper clip) in the reset hold more than 10
    seconds) doesn't allow you to log in manually, then it is probably
    broken.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP