MMM Commentaries - Fan-Made DVD Commentaries

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by MMM Commentaries, Oct 14, 2005.

  1. MMM Commentaries is dedicated to providing fan-made alternate DVD
    commentaries for your favourite tv and film.

    So far MMM Commentaries has commented on for your listening pleasure:

    Star Wars - Attack of The Clones
    Star Trek - Wrath of Khan

    Doctor Who
    Five Doctors
    Telemovie
    Talons of Weng Chiang
    Caves of Androzani

    All these commentaries can be accessed from our website

    www.mmmcommentaries.com

    Also on this site are podcasts from the MMM Commentary team. Each
    podcast is recorded right after a commentary session. We have a bit
    of a natter about all things sci-fi.

    You can access our commentaries and podcasts from the website or from
    our xml feed

    http://www.mmmcommentaries.com/mmmcommentaries.xml

    You are encouraged to leave your comments on our forum - you do not
    need to sign up to leave a comment. We would love to hear from you.
    MMM Commentaries, Oct 14, 2005