    to do this almost a hundred times a minute. It did not do it before
    yesterday. How do I stop it and keep keyboard functionality?
    , Apr 5, 2005

  2. #! Guest

    wrote:

    > My mmkeybd.exe just started to try to access the internet. It tries
    > to do this almost a hundred times a minute. It did not do it before
    > yesterday. How do I stop it and keep keyboard functionality?

    Results 1 - 10 of about 780 for mmkeybd.exe. (0.37 seconds)

    --
    #!
    (Mr Floppy)
    #!, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Win Guest

    I'd say get the virus removed from that file

    Win, Apr 5, 2005
  4. Guest

    On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:03:23 GMT,

    My mmkeybd.exe just started to try to access the internet. It tries
    to do this almost a hundred times a minute. It did not do it before
    this week. How do I stop it and keep keyboard functionality?

    , Apr 6, 2005
  5. Dave Lear Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > My mmkeybd.exe just started to try to access the internet. It tries
    > to do this almost a hundred times a minute. It did not do it before
    > this week. How do I stop it and keep keyboard functionality?

    Create a new firewall rule that stops traffic generated by mmkeybd.exe and
    set it to "always", i.e. never prompt you about it again.
    Dave Lear, Apr 6, 2005