    had i known this before, i would have bought 2x256 instead...

    thanks
    davide

    davide, Aug 17, 2004

  2. davide

    gavJ Guest

    Davide,

    You will find that the 1876 is an estimate. as you fill the card with photos
    you will find (most likely) that you fit 2000 odd photos.
    I have a 64MB card and when it is empty the camera (not an Olympus Mju 300)
    says that I can take 128 images but often I manage to fit >130 images. Every
    picture is a different size depending on the contast of colours and light
    etc.

    Gav

    gavJ, Aug 22, 2004