Mixing VB.NET and C#

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by AAA, Nov 9, 2003.

  1. AAA

    AAA Guest

    Hi Everyone,

    Is it possible to mix VB.NET and C# in MCSD .NET exams to
    finally get the MCSD Title?

    For instance will the following result in the MCSD Title
    70-305 VB.NET
    70-316 C#
    70-320 C#
    70-300
    70-229

    The rational for this is, most ASP programmers are
    familiar with the VB sysntax. Therefore, it might be
    necessary for new ASP.NET programmers to understand and be
    able to code in VB.NET as they would in C#(assuming if
    their language of preference is C#). This can be due to
    company standards or team preference. That is, it might be
    necessary to code in VB.NET in a team where most of the
    programmers prefer VB.NET because they have a background
    in ASP and VBScript.

    Regards,
    AAA
    AAA, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Yes.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 10, 2003

  3. AAA

    Jay Walters Guest

    Yes...

    In fact I took the Windows test in VB.NET and others in
    C#...

    Jay Walters, Nov 11, 2003
  4. AAA

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >In fact I took the Windows test in VB.NET and others in
    >C#...

    .... And are very similar.
    Kline Sphere, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Right... just add/subtract curly braces and semi-colons ;-)

    Well, almost...

    Leigh Kendall, Nov 12, 2003