    configuration.

    I should also say that the PIX OS is 7.0 and the remote access runs
    with AAA running off of Microsoft IAS on a 2003 domain controller.

    Fuzzy Britches, Aug 16, 2005

  2. do I need to create a seperate crypto map with each of the 3 branches
    as peers via "set peer" ?

    Fuzzy Britches, Aug 16, 2005

  3. www.BradReese.Com, Aug 17, 2005
  4. In article <>,
    Fuzzy Britches <> wrote:
    :do I need to create a seperate crypto map with each of the 3 branches
    :as peers via "set peer" ?

    No, there should be one crypto map per interface. If you have
    multiple VPN terminating on the same interface, then they are
    differentiated by using different policy numbers.
    --
    "This was a Golden Age, a time of high adventure, rich living and
    hard dying... but nobody thought so." -- Alfred Bester, TSMD

    Walter Roberson, Aug 17, 2005