    ie, pSP is at the end of the line.

    Any clues.?

    Thanks

    Brian Mathews, Mar 4, 2008

  2. Brian Mathews

    EMB Guest

    Brian Mathews wrote:

    > Mitsubishi HS-661V
    >
    > When programming there is a option at the end, after the time for a (p) or (t), (p) is the default
    > option, but no one seems to know what it means even service Tech's that I know.
    >
    > ie, pSP is at the end of the line.
    >
    > Any clues.?

    You didn't get a response last time you cross posted this into nz.comp
    Roger, so why expect any response to a repost? And what's wrong with
    asking in nz.tech which is the approriate group for questions on VCRs?

    EMB, Mar 5, 2008

  3. On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:01:29 +1300, EMB <> wrote in

    > Brian Mathews wrote:
    >>
    >> Mitsubishi HS-661V
    >>
    >> When programming there is a option at the end, after the time for a (p) or (t), (p) is the default
    >> option, but no one seems to know what it means even service Tech's that I know.
    >>
    >> ie, pSP is at the end of the line.
    >>
    >> Any clues.?

    > You didn't get a response last time you cross posted this into nz.comp
    > Roger, so why expect any response to a repost? And what's wrong with
    > asking in nz.tech which is the approriate group for questions on VCRs?

    He doesn't - by his own admission - bother about getting the licenses
    required by law for the electrical (et al) work that he does, so why would
    you expect him to bother with such trivial matters as netiquette?

    - Nic

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Mar 5, 2008
  4. Brian Mathews

    EMB Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    > He doesn't - by his own admission - bother about getting the licenses
    > required by law for the electrical (et al) work that he does, so why would
    > you expect him to bother with such trivial matters as netiquette?

    You want to go for a short drive up the coast and reboot him? He seems
    to be stuck in a loop. ;-)

    EMB, Mar 5, 2008
  5. On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:24:59 +1300, EMB <> wrote in

    > Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >>
    >> He doesn't - by his own admission - bother about getting the licenses
    >> required by law for the electrical (et al) work that he does, so why would
    >> you expect him to bother with such trivial matters as netiquette?

    > You want to go for a short drive up the coast and reboot him?

    Ta ... but no, ta. I have more respect for my boots than that.

    > He seems to be stuck in a loop. ;-)

    which will, with any luck, tighten.

    --
    - Nic.