    ie, pSP is at the end of the line.

    Any clues.?

    Thanks
    Brian Mathews, Mar 3, 2008

  2. In article <>, Brian Mathews did
    write:

    > Any clues.?

    Why not try asking in the forums? There are bound to be some knowledgeable
    people there.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 3, 2008

  3. On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 17:51:21 +1300, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote:

    >In article <>, Brian Mathews did
    >write:
    >
    >> Any clues.?

    >Why not try asking in the forums? There are bound to be some knowledgeable
    >people there.

    What Forum I, have allready did a few Google serches using the Model Number but don't forget that
    the Mitsubishi electronic stuff is no longer sold here and this is a NZ model VCR.
    Brian Mathews, Mar 3, 2008
  4. Brian Mathews

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Brian Mathews" typed:
    > Mitsubishi HS-661V
    >
    > When programming there is a option at the end, after the time for a
    > (p) or (t), (p) is the default option, but no one seems to know what
    > it means even service Tech's that I know.
    >
    > ie, pSP is at the end of the line.
    >
    > Any clues.?

    Here's one for you: This is not computer-related, take it elsewhere. I know,
    you're just too damn lazy to check the other group to see if anyone answers
    you.

    BTW; <plonk> for the 112th time.
    --
    Shaun.