    display ? Couldn't find anything on the Nec-Mitsubishi website.

    Cheers,

    Jean-Baptiste

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Oct 20, 2005

  2. I have been on that same mission for my 19" MAG, they have drivers for some
    other screens than mine, I've come to believe that Windows's support is all
    it really needs. If you need one for some other system, I think you should
    contact them directly.

    I would love a 22", you have a sponsor, right?

    Greetings, Tony. . .

    "Jean-Baptiste Faure" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Tony Sperling, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Thanks Tony for your reply :)

    I'm gonna try to email Nec, and hear to what they tell me. But I have no
    much hope, anyway.

    Yes, I have a sponsor, my piggy bank is my sponsor, LOL ;)

    Cheers,

    JB

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Oct 21, 2005
  4. You should be able to decorate the XP32 driver to work under x64, since a
    monitor driver provides information only and does not need a 64 bit compiled
    component.
    See http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/install/64INF_reqs.mspx for how to
    do it.

    Dominic Payer, Oct 21, 2005
  5. Hi Dom,

    Thanks a bunch, just decorated the driver, and it installed like any other
    unsigned driver :)

    Unfortunately, Naviset (the excellent NEC display calibrating utility) won't
    install, but that's another story.

    Regards,

    JB

    Jean-Baptiste Faure, Oct 21, 2005