    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    Happily slrning again.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Blinky the Shark

    °Mike° Guest

    On 3 Feb 2004 02:40:57 GMT, in
    <>
    Blinky the Shark scrawled:

    >Someone else just asked about an Acura spot, reminding me that this
    >might be a good place to ask about a Mitsubishi car commercial that's
    >been bugging me for months. The music bed *sounds to me* like someone
    >(male) singing (or at least chanting) "hit me with your hard-on". I KNOW
    >that's not what he's saying! But that's the best way I can describe
    >it, because that's what I hear every time. :) Anybody know that one,
    >and what the track is? It's NOT "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", as others
    > - who have not heard it - have suggested; not even *close*.

    The new 2004 Gallant?

    http://www.zipposusa.com/mitsubishi/mitsubishisongs.htm#newgalant

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Blinky the Shark

    SgtMinor Guest

    Check it out here:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000068R1L/ref=nosim/musicfromtvcomme/103-2915916-0546263

    Scroll down to "Horndog"

    SgtMinor, Feb 3, 2004
  4. °Mike° wrote:

    >>and what the track is? It's NOT "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", as others
    >> - who have not heard it - have suggested; not even *close*.

    > The new 2004 Gallant?

    > http://www.zipposusa.com/mitsubishi/mitsubishisongs.htm#newgalant

    Beautiful -- it was "Horndog". Thanks!

    --