Missive

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by nikool19a@yahoo.com, Dec 29, 2005.

  1. Guest

    FRIEND,

    As are you, Brandon and www.ChezBrandon.com are intelligent and
    awesome. May you have an awesome day.

    A succinct warning: Elements of the Mossad, sated with cash from the
    murderous and destructive narcotics trade -- for example, according to
    Reader's Digest, cocaine alone costs US businesses, and stockholders
    and employees, $30+ billion per year (!) -- are using some medical,
    pharmacy, and food service workers to murder men, women, and children,
    something Adolph Hitler or Ted Bundy would do. (A certain tasteless
    acid, for instance, causes cancer.) Victor Ostrovsky's books By Way
    of Deception (a #1 The New York Times best-seller) and The Other Side
    of Deception: A Rogue Agent Exposes the Mossad's Secret Agenda offers
    elucidation -- such as the Mossad's attempted murder of President
    George Bush, its complicity in the murders of hundreds of US Citizens
    and Marines, its recruitment of medical workers, and its
    narcotics-dealing and very deceptive ways -- as does James Ennes, Jr.'s
    Assault on the Liberty, which details the attack on the USS Liberty, an
    attack which caused the deaths of 34 US Citizens and Navy Personnel
    (the following is a concise summary of the book), as does the following
    Daily News article:
    www.dailynews.lk/2005/03/01/fea10.html

    While many believe so, I do not know if elements of the Mossad were
    responsible for, or partly complicit in, the terrorist attacks of 9/11,
    attacks which caused the deaths of thousands of men, women, and
    children, stole billions upon billions of dollars of hard-earned money
    from pensioners and business people, destroyed companies, caused many
    individuals to go to bed hungry at night, and ended up costing,
    world-wide, hundreds of billions, if not trillions, of dollars, but the
    information at www.reopen911.org , which was aired on such programs as
    Fox News and MSNBC and printed in Business Week and The New York Times,
    raises pointed questions.

    Regarding the narcotics trade, President of the International Narcotics
    Control Board, Philip Emafo, put it excellently when he stated: "Drug
    trafficking does not contribute to economic growth and prosperity
    [rather it] destabilizes the state, the economy, and civil society
    apart from the damage to long-term economic development." On top of
    this, elements of the Mossad have decided to become
    serial-killers/terrorists and murder men, women, and children.

    Sincerely,

    NICK

    , Dec 29, 2005

  2. Nomen Nescio Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > FRIEND,
    >
    > A succinct warning: Elements of the Mossad, sated with cash from the
    > murderous and destructive narcotics trade

    >>> CHOP off-topic post deleted

    Wrong group, try alt.conspiracy

    Nomen Nescio, Dec 29, 2005

  3. Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    An example of English as a second language.

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

    Bob Salomon, Dec 29, 2005
  4. JF Guest

    Bob Salomon's perfect! Oh wait, he make mistakes too.
    in he forgot
    the subject in, "Not to knock MS or Apple but just hooked up my new
    Sony DSC R1." And he added a nice extra comma in, "It was the same for
    my Canon printer,, my Epson printer..."

    I guess he's not so perfect afterall!

    Give me a break Bobby boy.

    JF, Jan 12, 2006