    S.Brown Guest

    Looking for the old Mission Impossible tv series is it available in DVD or
    is the remake from the late 90's available

    S.Brown, Nov 3, 2003

  2. S.Brown

    JAM Guest

    "S.Brown" <> wrote in message
    news:61hpb.25159$...
    > Looking for the old Mission Impossible tv series is it available in DVD or
    > is the remake from the late 90's available

    The website www.tvshowsondvd.com has provided information on the Mission:
    Impossible TV series. The word is that it is being worked on for DVD
    release. There is no date given yet, but it is going to come out. And I am
    glad about it. It was one of the best shows on TV.

    The aforementioned website also contains information about many other shows
    that are going to be released. You can register for free and vote for the
    series that you would like to see appear on DVD. This is a website that is
    taken seriously by the studios. As for me personally, I have voted for
    several shows that have subsequently showed up on DVD, and a few that are
    coming to DVD - one of which is Mission: Impossible. So, go ahead and help
    get the show released. Register your email address and then vote for your
    favourite shows. The database of shows to vote for is huge. You have many
    choices. About a year ago, I voted for 32 shows. So far, four of the shows
    I voted for have now been released on DVD. Two or three more are coming out
    in early 2004. And I am looking forward to seeing all 32 of them come out
    someday. This website gets results.

    JAM, Nov 3, 2003

  3. S.Brown

    JAM Guest

    "JAM" <> wrote in message

    > "S.Brown" <> wrote in message
    > > Looking for the old Mission Impossible tv series is it available in DVD

    or
    > > is the remake from the late 90's available
    > >

    > The website www.tvshowsondvd.com has provided information on the Mission:
    > Impossible TV series. The word is that it is being worked on for DVD
    > release. There is no date given yet, but it is going to come out. And I

    am
    > glad about it. It was one of the best shows on TV.
    >
    > The aforementioned website also contains information about many other

    shows
    > that are going to be released. You can register for free and vote for the
    > series that you would like to see appear on DVD. This is a website that

    is
    > taken seriously by the studios. As for me personally, I have voted for
    > several shows that have subsequently showed up on DVD, and a few that are
    > coming to DVD - one of which is Mission: Impossible. So, go ahead and

    help
    > get the show released. Register your email address and then vote for your
    > favourite shows. The database of shows to vote for is huge. You have

    many
    > choices. About a year ago, I voted for 32 shows. So far, four of the

    shows
    > I voted for have now been released on DVD. Two or three more are coming

    out
    > in early 2004. And I am looking forward to seeing all 32 of them come out
    > someday. This website gets results.

    UPDATE: Two more of the shows I voted for just got announced for release in
    2005. I repeat: the website gets results. So, go there and vote for
    Mission: Impossible. You'll help to reassure the studio that much more.

    JAM, Nov 7, 2003