mission 60th

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by CHRIS HOLLIER, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. please be advised presence not required at garrandale on mon 23, tues 24,
    weds 25. details to follow.

    CHRIS HOLLIER, Feb 1, 2004

  2. HamMan

    HamMan Guest

    "CHRIS HOLLIER" <> wrote in message
    news:bvj9bb$ink$...
    > please be advised presence not required at garrandale on mon 23, tues 24,
    > weds 25. details to follow.

    i can hardly wait

    HamMan, Feb 1, 2004

  3. ICee

    ICee Guest

    CHRIS HOLLIER wrote:
    > please be advised presence not required at garrandale on mon 23, tues
    > 24, weds 25. details to follow.

    That's a relief.

    ICee, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Ionizer

    Ionizer Guest

    > please be advised presence not required at garrandale on mon 23, tues 24,
    > weds 25. details to follow.

    NOW you tell me! I've already rented the tux and lined up a date!

    How about Thursday the 26th, though?

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Feb 1, 2004
  5. Harrison

    Harrison Guest

    Please be advised that a brain is required to know the difference
    between posting to Usenet and sending e-mail.

    Harrison, Feb 1, 2004
  6. HamMan

    HamMan Guest

    <Harrison> wrote in message
    > Please be advised that a brain is required to know the difference
    > between posting to Usenet and sending e-mail.

    use-what?

    HamMan, Feb 1, 2004
  7. Harrison

    Harrison Guest

    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/what-is/part1/

    Harrison, Feb 1, 2004
  8. On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:26:20 +0000 (UTC), "CHRIS HOLLIER"
    <> wrote:

    >please be advised presence not required at garrandale on mon 23, tues 24,
    >weds 25. details to follow.

    Yes, SUH! Recieved, SUH!!
    Now, drop and give me 50!!

    David A. Seiver, Feb 1, 2004
  9. David A. Seiver spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <>

    <snip>

    > Now, drop and give me 50!!

    You forgot to call them a maggot. :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 1, 2004
  10. On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 18:08:32 -0500, Thund3rstruck_N0i
    <> wrote:

    >David A. Seiver spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    >in <>
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >> Now, drop and give me 50!!

    > You forgot to call them a maggot. :)
    >
    > NOI

    Oh, yeah. YOU MAGGOTS!!! YOU'RE LOWER THAN DIRT, etc...etc....

    David A. Seiver, Feb 3, 2004