  1. I just re-installed Windows xp and when I go into Network connections the
    wireless wizard is not even listed. Seems to not even recognize that there
    is a wireless adapter installed.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jan 16, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Malke Guest

    Chris wrote:

    > I just re-installed Windows xp and when I go into Network connections
    > the
    > wireless wizard is not even listed. Seems to not even recognize that
    > there is a wireless adapter installed.

    What hardware are you using? Did you install the drivers for it?

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Malke, Jan 17, 2005

  3. Greetings Chris,

    Do you have Service Pack 2 for Windows XP installed? The Wireless Network
    Setup Wizard is new in SP2 so you'll need to make sure you have that on your
    computer.

    ______________
    Eric Cross
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    Eric Cross [MVP], Jan 17, 2005
  4. Has anyone got any idea how I can get the XP wireless wizard back as my
    Belkin PCMCIA software has replaced it with the Belkin version which is
    useless.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZWoxMDE=?=, Jan 31, 2005
  5. use the restore option in XP to before you installed the belkin software.

    Robert Jacobs, Jan 31, 2005