    Any suggestions, or help with this ??

    Thanks
    Rob

    ROBERT BROOKS, May 26, 2004

  2. ROBERT BROOKS

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "ROBERT BROOKS" <@ntlworld.com> wrote in
    news:RA9tc.634$Uy1.293@newsfe1-win:

    > Hi
    >
    > I seem to be encountering many irratating problems of late with my PC.
    > I am running windows xp home on a dell 2.53 GHZ 384 RAM machine.
    >
    > The system says it is missing file ibfs32.dll and won't start some
    > programs. After installing windows XP home again - the same file is
    > missing!
    >
    > Any suggestions, or help with this ??

    The dll seems to be part of some third party software and has nothing to
    do with the XP O/S.

    You can use Google using *ibfs32.dll* and you'll get some hits on it and
    what application/program that's not on your machine that could possibly
    install and register the dll so that other applications/programs can use
    it.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, May 27, 2004

  3. ROBERT BROOKS

    derek / nul Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 23:18:33 +0100, "ROBERT BROOKS"
    <@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I seem to be encountering many irratating problems of late with my PC.
    >I am running windows xp home on a dell 2.53 GHZ 384 RAM machine.
    >
    >The system says it is missing file ibfs32.dll and won't start some programs.
    >After installing windows XP home again - the same file is missing!
    >
    >Any suggestions, or help with this ??

    Yes, reinstall "some programs"

    derek / nul, May 27, 2004