    menu and the window just goes off the screen totally. I click on alt+tab
    and it is open but won't show. What's causing it to do this? Thanks for
    any help you can provide.

    Greg Bird, Oct 1, 2003

  2. On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:49:36 -0400, "Greg Bird" <>
    wrote:

    >Just curious if anyone can help me get back my taskbar/start menu? I went
    >into control panel and clicked on classic view, clicked on taskbar/start
    >menu and the window just goes off the screen totally. I click on alt+tab
    >and it is open but won't show. What's causing it to do this? Thanks for
    >any help you can provide.

    Are you sure it is not just hidden down at the bottom of the screen?

    If so, move cursor right down to bottom of screen (or if you did not
    have it at bottom then to edge of screen where you did have it) hold
    down left button and drag up.

    --
    Paulie

    pjpjpj FROM aussiemail THINGO com