    a wireless connection doesn't show up in my network connections folder.
    Everything I read in the Help file tells me to click on "wireless network" in
    the connections folder so I am a bit miffed. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q0s=?=, Mar 26, 2006

  2. Did you reload the driver for the wireless card ??

    If not, go to the manufacturer's website and download the latest driver,
    then install to see if it makes any difference.

    MD

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFkRG9n?=, Mar 26, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q0s=?=

    Socrates Guest

    Hi - simply unplug the adapter while the computer is on and insert it again so Windows will recognise and install it.

    www.amw1.com/tips

    Socrates, Mar 28, 2006