    Why cant I see all the posts. I don't see any from
    catwalker. They show for a little bit and then they are
    gone.
    Guest, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > <> wrote in news:44a101c48003$2c18da60
    > $:
    >

    >>Why cant I see all the posts. I don't see any from
    >>catwalker. They show for a little bit and then they are
    >>gone.

    > it's cause it's a sneaky feline.

    Be nice. Old "anonymous" is gonna be an MCSE. Then it'll show ya. If it
    ever figures out what usenet is. LOLOLOL

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That was not a nice comment at all. I'm not trying to be
    an MCSE. I just came here hoping to learn a bit more
    about computers. This is my first time posting. I don't
    see why you can't just answer my question. I'm sure to
    you the answer is obvious but to me it is a mystery. Ok,
    when it comes to this you are so much smarter than me.
    Does that make you feel better now?

    Guest, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >>> <> wrote in

    >>> $:

    Let's try this: What are you using to read the newsgroup? That might
    give us some necessary information in order to answer your question.

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"
    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 11, 2004 "" blathered:

    > Why cant I see all the posts. I don't see any from
    > catwalker. They show for a little bit and then they are
    > gone.

    Two words: "Chalk's Phrase". Sometimes it won't get past the filters, Now, go
    stick that in your Google and smoke it.

    --
    Tech "Obscene Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004
  8. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in

    > On Aug 11, 2004 "" blathered:
    >
    >> Why cant I see all the posts. I don't see any from
    >> catwalker. They show for a little bit and then they are
    >> gone.

    > Two words: "Chalk's Phrase". Sometimes it won't get past the filters,
    > Now, go stick that in your Google and smoke it.

    LOL~

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004
  9. Guest

    andy monymus Guest

    andy monymus, Aug 12, 2004
  10. are you gay?

    On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:29:07 -0700, "andy monymus"

> [...]

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  11. Guest

    Doom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Why cant I see all the posts. I don't see any from
    > catwalker. They show for a little bit and then they are
    > gone.

    What are you using to view? Now that you mention Cat Walker I notice that
    none of her posts show in OE. I checked group in Google and I'm missing all
    of her posts. It may have to do with her signature. One of the words may be
    filtered out. Or I don't have my newsreader set up correctly. I will have to
    look into it.
    Doom, Aug 12, 2004
  12. Guest

    kpg Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Why cant I see all the posts. I don't see any from
    > > catwalker. They show for a little bit and then they are
    > > gone.

    > What are you using to view? Now that you mention Cat Walker I notice that
    > none of her posts show in OE. I checked group in Google and I'm missing

    all
    > of her posts. It may have to do with her signature. One of the words may

    be
    > filtered out. Or I don't have my newsreader set up correctly. I will have

    > look into it.

    It is her signature.

    <aka Pu$$y feet>

    HTH

    kpg
    kpg, Aug 12, 2004
  13. Guest

    Doom Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > Why cant I see all the posts. I don't see any from
    >> > catwalker. They show for a little bit and then they are
    >> > gone.

    >> What are you using to view? Now that you mention Cat Walker I notice that
    >> none of her posts show in OE. I checked group in Google and I'm missing

    > all
    >> of her posts. It may have to do with her signature. One of the words may

    > be
    >> filtered out. Or I don't have my newsreader set up correctly. I will have

    >> look into it.
    >>

    > It is her signature.
    >
    > <aka Pu$$y feet>
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > kpg

    Thanks. I wasn't sure if that was filtered or not.
    Doom, Aug 12, 2004
  14. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 12, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > Thanks. I wasn't sure if that was filtered or not.

    Stupid M$ filters.

    --
    Tech "Xnews Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 12, 2004
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    > On Aug 12, 2004 "Doom" blathered:
    >
    > > Thanks. I wasn't sure if that was filtered or not.

    > Stupid M$ filters.

    Yeah.. All the good words are taken.
    kpg, Aug 12, 2004
  16. Guest

    Doom Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Aug 12, 2004 "Doom" blathered:
    >>
    >> > Thanks. I wasn't sure if that was filtered or not.

    >> Stupid M$ filters.
    >>

    > Yeah.. All the good words are taken.

    Just for fun let see if this will go thru: motherfucker
    Doom, Aug 12, 2004
  17. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 12, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > Just for fun let see if this will go thru: fothermucker

    ICYPFY

    I got it but it won't be here long.

    --
    Tech "Censored Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 12, 2004
  18. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Doom" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Why cant I see all the posts. I don't see any from
    >> catwalker. They show for a little bit and then they are
    >> gone.

    > What are you using to view? Now that you mention Cat Walker I notice
    > that none of her posts show in OE. I checked group in Google and I'm
    > missing all of her posts. It may have to do with her signature. One of
    > the words may be filtered out. Or I don't have my newsreader set up
    > correctly. I will have to look into it.

    Thanks for the tip. Does this show now?

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  19. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > Why cant I see all the posts. I don't see any from
    >> > catwalker. They show for a little bit and then they are
    >> > gone.

    >> What are you using to view? Now that you mention Cat Walker I notice
    >> that none of her posts show in OE. I checked group in Google and I'm
    >> missing

    > all
    >> of her posts. It may have to do with her signature. One of the words
    >> may

    > be
    >> filtered out. Or I don't have my newsreader set up correctly. I will
    >> have

    >> look into it.
    >>

    > It is her signature.
    >
    > <aka Pu$$y feet>