    --
    remove ii in email address

    mvh eric
    snusken, May 17, 2005

  2. snusken

    Ed Mullen Guest

    snusken wrote:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > I seems that the upload progress bar in version 1.7.7 and 1.7.8 is
    > not shown while uploading. It was working in version 1.5

    Uploading? What, to where, how?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, May 17, 2005

  3. snusken

    Doug G Guest

    snusken wrote:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > I seems that the upload progress bar in version 1.7.7 and 1.7.8 is
    > not shown while uploading. It was working in version 1.5

    When the following about:config value is set to false, I only see a
    progress bar in the Status Bar.

    mailnews.show_send_progress

    If you have a fast connection and your post is small, the progress bar
    may only appear momentarily.
    Doug G, May 17, 2005