    access driver. I get the message... please reinstall the driver

    Does anyone know the solution?

    Thanks.

    MarketUS, Dec 31, 2007

  2. MarketUS wrote:

    >I only show sql driver in dsn. I have office 2007 installed and there is
    >no
    >access driver. I get the message... please reinstall the driver
    >
    >Does anyone know the solution?

    There are no 64-bit ODBC drivers for Office, only 32-bit ones.

    You need to run the 32-bit ODBC Administrator (in the SYSWOW64 folder) to
    manage 32-bit ODBC settings, where you _will_ find the usual Office driver
    selection.

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
    ---------------------------------------

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Dec 31, 2007

  3. MarketUS

    MarketUS Guest

    "Steve Foster [SBS MVP]" wrote:

    > MarketUS wrote:
    >
    > >I only show sql driver in dsn. I have office 2007 installed and there is
    > >no
    > >access driver. I get the message... please reinstall the driver
    > >
    > >Does anyone know the solution?

    > There are no 64-bit ODBC drivers for Office, only 32-bit ones.
    >
    > You need to run the 32-bit ODBC Administrator (in the SYSWOW64 folder) to
    > manage 32-bit ODBC settings, where you _will_ find the usual Office driver
    > selection.
    >
    > --
    > Steve Foster [SBS MVP]

    Thanks Steve, I keep forgetting there are two of everything. I used the
    control panel version which is 64. I now have a shortcut. Maybe one day it
    will all merge.

    MarketUS, Dec 31, 2007