    anyone know how to fix this?
    i'm now on my own little network and i need to see the other pc.
    thank you.

    Vicky Stamokowski, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Vicky Stamokowski

    John Holmes Guest

    Vicky Stamokowski blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > i need to see the other pc

    Have you updated to Spectacles Service Pack 2?

    --
    Your mother was a boring airhead who used to pick her nose in a rest home.

    John Holmes, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Vicky Stamokowski

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:q1Pcf.4061$Y97.1502@trndny05,
    Vicky Stamokowski spewed forth:
    > i tried rt clicking on desktop, customize desktop, etc. i could
    > add/delete "my computer", "iexp", "my documents", but the "my network
    > places icon" won't appear.
    > anyone know how to fix this?
    > i'm now on my own little network and i need to see the other pc.
    > thank you.

    What operating system are you running? Kind of an IMPORTANT thing to include
    in your question, huh?

    If you're using XP, did you run the Home Network Setup Wizard? If so, you
    can go to My Computer and click on My Network Places from there.

    like an idiot.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 11, 2005