    appreciated
    Regards
    Andy

    Andrew Mott, Jul 2, 2007

    http://www.dll-files.com/ is one, don't know about the best.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 2, 2007

  3. Andrew Mott

    Ingeborg Guest

    Andrew Mott wrote:

    > Where is the safest place to download this missing file? Any ideas
    > appreciated

    I'd guess MS.
    <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/172733>

    Download the file, create a folder C:\Jet, copy the file to it, open a
    command prompt and type

    C:\Jet\jet35sp3.exe /C /T:C:\Jet<enter>

    This will extract the contents of the package to C:\Jet. Your dll is
    inside.

    You can also try to install the package.

    Ingeborg, Jul 2, 2007
  4. Andrew Mott

    Guest

    "Andrew Mott" <> wrote:

    >Where is the safest place to download this missing file? Any ideas
    >appreciated

    You too huh? My copy of XP will never copy MSJET40.DLL, and I have to
    ignore the file. :)

    When you download MSJET35.DLL right click on the file, properties,
    version and make sure it's from microsoft with the same internal name;
    just to be safe.

    --

    What happened before the Big Bang?
    http://tinyurl.com/2brkrj