    default. Fortunatly my admin logon was there, and i got into windows. After
    removing all the accounts i created, everything is back to normal.
    Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution?

    =?Utf-8?B?V2hlcmVzIG15IE5URlM/Pz8=?=, Sep 12, 2006

  2. By "upgraded to xp64bit" I assume you mean "moved up". There is no upgrade
    from anything to XP Pro x64. Did you simply install x64 into the same
    folder as W2K? That would make a real mess. If you actually did an upgrade
    it had to be to XP Pro SP2 (32bits). Please clarify.

    "Wheres my NTFS???" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Colin Barnhorst, Sep 13, 2006

  3. To clarify-This is a clean install on an an ntfs5 partitioned drive. I have
    no other OS.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2hlcmVzIG15IE5URlM/Pz8=?=, Sep 18, 2006
  4. I had the same experience.
    just built a 64 bit PC from scratch, loaded XP professional 64 BIT and
    started using the Administrator account. I then created 'limited' accounts
    for my 4 kids and wife and an administrative account for myself.

    When I logged on next after reboot, the administrator account icon was no
    longer there to log-on to. I can see it under Documents and settings, but how
    do I log on to it?

    Marcus

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFzYW5jbXQ=?=, Sep 25, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?V2hlcmVzIG15IE5URlM/Pz8=?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    When you are at the welcome screen and there is no one logged in, press
    Ctrl+Alt+Del and hold it for a few seconds, and you will get a login prompt
    where you can log in as the administrator.

    You can also find an x64 version of TweakUI and use this to get the
    Administrator to show up on the welcome screen.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 26, 2006