    IETF Radius Attribute number = 61 (nas-port-type)

    Can any one tell How can i add this attribute in ACS 3.0

    Vashdev.
    vashdev, Aug 27, 2004

  2. you can display the "hidden" attributes under "Interface Configuration" and
    fx RADIUS (IETF)
    Here you can checkmark the attributes that needs to be hidden or unhidden
    under teh user and group settings.
    Note that you have to the service enabled and configured first.

    HTH
    Martin Bilgrav

    Martin Bilgrav, Aug 27, 2004

  3. vashdev

    vashdev Guest

    Hi,

    nas-port-type option is not present in "Interface Configuration". I am
    also unable to find how to add Radius attributes manually.

    Vashdev.

    vashdev, Aug 31, 2004