    can anyone tell me how to get back the little icon of two monitore that sits
    on the toolbar and shows when you are online
    paul

    paul bennett, Dec 3, 2004

  2. paul bennett

    Brian Guest

    "paul bennett" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > can anyone tell me how to get back the little icon of two monitore that

    sits
    > on the toolbar and shows when you are online
    > paul

    go o your network connections via the start button or control panel>>right
    click the connection >> properties>>check the box "display in info tray(or
    similar wording)"... if that doesn't work right click task
    bar>>properties>>under info..... >>click modify>>make sure the network icon
    is not set to always hide.

    Brian, Dec 3, 2004