    any ideas??

    thnx in advance

    roach
    roach, Apr 6, 2004

  2. roach

    PuddleNuts Guest

    roach wrote:

    > just done a clean install of xp pro and been running bout a week
    > and i have noticed missing links on web pages
    >
    > for example if i goto the ati site for driver downloads the links
    > to the downloads are missing.
    >
    > there should be half a dozen links to various sections of there website
    > but the not there.
    >
    > this is apparent on other websites aswell like gigabytes download section
    > also on loot.com where i am trying to advertise some items in the
    > computer section i cannot get to the section because the links are missing
    >
    > any ideas??
    >
    > thnx in advance
    >

    > roach

    Is your javascript disabled? Just a thought.

    --
    Your proctologist called, they found your head.
    PuddleNuts, Apr 6, 2004

  3. roach

    °Mike° Guest

    Basic computer maintenance

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:49:38 +0100, in
    <jcBcc.449$>
    roach scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 6, 2004
  4. roach

    roach Guest

    thnx mike for the links but this is a clean install

    I suspect windows hotfixes so im gonna remove one by one

    I have already run all the progs you mentioned

    roach
    roach, Apr 7, 2004