    on starting my computer missing dll file is displayed. the missing is
    msvcp60.dll. how can i retrieve it.
    denis healey

    Denis Healey, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Denis Healey

    Philip SC Guest

    Which operating system are you running?

    Philip SC, Sep 17, 2003

  3. What program says it's missing. I have it in windows/system32,
    streamaction,myDVD, Nero, cover designer, nerovision, jukebox, 13 copies of
    it all together. Do a search of your c drive, should be plenty of copies.

    --
    Want someone to fix your computer remotely?
    Check out Network info at this site:

    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/tips.htm
    > on starting my computer missing dll file is displayed. the missing is
    > msvcp60.dll. how can i retrieve it.
    > denis healey

    ---

    BananaPannaPoe-, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Denis Healey

    trout Guest

    Denis Healey wrote:

    > on starting my computer missing dll file is displayed. the missing is
    > msvcp60.dll. how can i retrieve it.
    > denis healey

    If you can't find it on your drive:
    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp60
    --
    "Download and unzip to System folder."

    trout, Sep 17, 2003
  5. Denis Healey

    Micron Guest

    Press Start > Run and type sfc /scannow Have your os cd in the drive. not
    for pre win 98.

    Micron
    http://www.experiencewindows.com

    Micron, Sep 18, 2003