    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar, May 27, 2009

  2. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    El.Plates Guest

    http://dllcentral.com/corefoundation.dll/1.434.6/

    El.Plates, May 27, 2009

  3. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 27 May 2009 20:15:39 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Please where can I download this missing file?
    >
    >Thank you.

    Dude, seriously, have you ever heard of google?

    Google the file name. The first.. oh, half dozen links will work.

    However, if you're missing this file, likely something else is wrong
    too.

    Reinstall whatever program is causing the problem.

    Evan Platt, May 27, 2009
  4. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Please where can I download this missing file?
    >
    > Thank you.

    At least you snipped your religious spamming sig.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, May 27, 2009
  5. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Unbeliever Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 May 2009 20:15:39 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Please where can I download this missing file?
    >>
    >> Thank you.

    > Dude, seriously, have you ever heard of google?
    >
    > Google the file name. The first.. oh, half dozen links will work.
    >
    > However, if you're missing this file, likely something else is wrong
    > too.
    >
    > Reinstall whatever program is causing the problem.

    Man, you really are a caustic bastard aren't you - and you certainly lack
    tha so-called "good will" to all men that your "religion" preaches?

    Unbeliever, May 27, 2009
  6. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 27 May 2009 22:36:50 +0100, "Unbeliever"
    <cb@.....tts.is.invalid> wrote:

    >Man, you really are a caustic bastard aren't you - and you certainly lack
    >tha so-called "good will" to all men that your "religion" preaches?

    *plonk*

    Evan Platt, May 27, 2009
  7. "El.Plates" <> wrote in message

    > "Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    >> Please where can I download this missing file?
    >>
    >> Thank you.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
    >>
    >> I use Win XP Professional. Intel
    >>
    >> Any other information needed please?
    >>

    > http://dllcentral.com/corefoundation.dll/1.434.6/

    I went to this web site and started downloading but it came with chinese
    script.

    Seems to be not a good site.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar, May 27, 2009
  8. "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 May 2009 20:15:39 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Please where can I download this missing file?
    >>
    >>Thank you.

    > Dude, seriously, have you ever heard of google?
    >
    > Google the file name. The first.. oh, half dozen links will work.
    >
    > However, if you're missing this file, likely something else is wrong
    > too.
    >
    > Reinstall whatever program is causing the problem.

    But you need to be careful as spyware also chases you.

    Thanks.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar, May 27, 2009
  9. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 27 May 2009 22:52:22 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >But you need to be careful as spyware also chases you.

    Nope, don't have a problem with spyware.

    Reread my suggestion:

    Evan Platt, May 27, 2009
  10. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Wed, 27 May 2009 22:36:50 +0100, "Unbeliever"
    > <cb@.....tts.is.invalid> wrote:
    >
    >>Man, you really are a caustic bastard aren't you - and you certainly
    >>lack tha so-called "good will" to all men that your "religion"
    >>preaches?

    > *plonk*

    That's because you just can't stand being criticised, now are you? Get
    fucked, Evan.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, May 27, 2009
  11. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    John Holmes Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 27 May 2009 20:15:39 +0100, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Please where can I download this missing file?
    >>>
    >>>Thank you.

    >> Dude, seriously, have you ever heard of google?
    >>
    >> Google the file name. The first.. oh, half dozen links will work.
    >>
    >> However, if you're missing this file, likely something else is wrong
    >> too.
    >>
    >> Reinstall whatever program is causing the problem.
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > But you need to be careful as spyware also chases you.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Rajinder

    The only thing chasing you is a garlic, curry smelling sikh.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, May 27, 2009
  12. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    > "El.Plates" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    >>> Please where can I download this missing file?
    >>>
    >>> Thank you.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
    >>>
    >>> I use Win XP Professional. Intel
    >>>
    >>> Any other information needed please?
    >>>

    >> http://dllcentral.com/corefoundation.dll/1.434.6/

    > I went to this web site and started downloading but it came with chinese
    > script.
    >
    > Seems to be not a good site.
    >
    > Rajinder

    Well it didn't for me - I obviously checked it myself before posting.
    Please do your research thoroughly before posting or don't bother.

    El.Plates, May 28, 2009
  13. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    peterhowitz

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    The first thing you should do to fix this error is to reinstall the various Apple software products that you have on your PC. To do this, you must first download the latest version of the software from the Apple website and then use the installer to reinstall the files and folders that the program needs. This will replace CoreFoundation.dll with a new and uncorrupted file, allowing Windows to read it properly and not cause the error.

    If reinstalling the Apple products on your computer does not work, then you should try replacing the file on your system with a new one. This can be done by first downloading a new version of the file from the Internet and then placing it in the C:\Windows\System32 folder of your PC. This will replace the current CoreFoundation.dll file and should allow Windows to read it again. After you've done that, you should click Start > Run (search for "run" in Vista and Win7) and then type "cmd" & press enter. This will load up the command prompt, into which you can type "regsvr32 corefoundation.dll" in order to register the DLL file for use on your PC.

    Article Source: EzineArticles.com/4185417

    Download Link :
    Dll4free.com

    peterhowitz, Jul 14, 2011
  14. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    rhmitul

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Follow the instruction and download from anchor text ..

    Steps 1 – You can begin by uninstalling the Apple application that is causing the problem. If your iTunes application is giving you the corefoundation.dll error, you should remove it from your system. After the removal, you need to restart your computer. Now, download the latest version of the Apple application and run it on your computer. Make sure that the installation is done through the recommended option and not the custom option.
    Step 2 – If the application now runs without the error, you should be fine. However, if you still see that this is missing, keep reading. You can retrieve the this file from the internet in order to replace the one you have now. You can corefoundation.dll download .Now Go to My Computer and in the address bar, enter C:\Windows\system32 and place the corefoundation.dll file in it. There will be a file with the same name in the folder, so you need to overwrite it.
    Step 3 - Now, you need to go to the Start menu and select Run and input the command “cmd”. The new command prompt will appear and here you enter “regsvr32 corefoundation.dll”. Once this is done, it will configure your system accordingly. Reboot your machine and the this error will be gone.

    rhmitul, Sep 10, 2011