    All other drives connected view fine it's just the folders on my C:/.
    What could it be???

    Thanks for any help

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbg==?=, Nov 7, 2005

  2. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=895561

    Try launching the 32 bit version of Windows Explorer to see if it corrects
    this problem:
    Click Start, click Run, type the following in the Open box, and then click
    OK:
    Drive_Letter:\windows\syswow64\explorer.exe /separate
    Note The placeholder Drive_Letter represents the drive where the x64-based
    version of Windows is installed.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 7, 2005

  3. Thanks for your reply.
    Internet Explorer is fine it's the Windows explorer for when looking through
    folders. all my options along the top have gone..

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbg==?=, Nov 7, 2005
  4. Did you try what was suggested Stephen, the information posted relates to
    Windows Explorer, you are confusing the bit of information in the command
    that "explorer.exe"

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 7, 2005
  5. Great it worked! Thankyou very much.
    So what did the command actually do?

    cheers

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbg==?=, Nov 7, 2005
  6. Ah!!
    When I ran the cmd it opened fine with all showing. But when I closed the
    explorer down and opened the c drive via, start my computer it reverted back
    to what I had before..

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbg==?=, Nov 7, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbg==?=

    Randy Guest

    You have somehow closed the "Standard Buttons" toolbar; to re-open it, click
    "View", then "Toolbars", then click to select it. Same process to restore
    your "Address Bar".

    Randy, Nov 8, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhlbg==?=

    Gato Loco Guest

    On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:57:19 -0800, "stephen"
    <> wrote:

    >Ah!!
    >When I ran the cmd it opened fine with all showing. But when I closed the
    >explorer down and opened the c drive via, start my computer it reverted back
    >to what I had before..

    You can try creating a shortcut with the cmd that Andre gave and
    explorer will open that way when you use the shortcut.

    Right click on the desktop> New> Shortcut > In the box type the path
    with the seperate switch. Continue with the dialogue as neccessary.
    Drag or copy the shortcut to where you want it. Of course if you want
    it in the start menu you must have enable drag and drop selected.

    Andre if you read this, Thanks for the info I can see my Mp3 tags
    again. I had forgot about the whole 32 bit explorer thing.

    cheers
    Gato Loco

    Gato Loco, Nov 10, 2005
  9. You are welcome. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 24, 2005