    cannot be downloaded from Canon website - only upgraded.

    Can anyone help me by mailing it to me? Preferably "Zipped".

    Thanks in advance, Brian
    Brian S, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Brian S

    Matt Ion Guest

    Brian S wrote:
    > I've lost my Canon CD that came with my Digital Rebel XT. I need "EOS
    > Utility" for PC (I'm sure it's the same file from any Canon CD). It
    > cannot be downloaded from Canon website - only upgraded.
    >
    > Can anyone help me by mailing it to me? Preferably "Zipped".
    >

    > Thanks in advance, Brian

    I can make you an image of the whole CD that came with my DRebel (300D) if you
    like, I expect it's mostly the same content.
    Matt Ion, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Brian S

    Brian S Guest

    Matt Ion skrev:
    > I can make you an image of the whole CD that came with my DRebel (300D) if you
    > like, I expect it's mostly the same content.

    Thanks, Matt. But I think it will be a huge file as the CD contains
    both PC and Mac software - and Mac software for two operation systems.
    (I'm normally a Mac-user). I have a 2 mb connection for download. Could
    you isolate only the PC-part?

    Brian
    Brian S, Sep 19, 2006
  4. Brian S

    Brian S Guest

    Matt Ion skrev:
    > I can make you an image of the whole CD that came with my DRebel (300D) if you
    > like, I expect it's mostly the same content.

    I've got it now!

    Thanks for your help.
    Brian S, Sep 19, 2006
  5. it is probly on the canon site... kk

    www.kevinkienlein.com, Sep 20, 2006
  6. Brian S

    Matt Ion Guest

    Brian S wrote:
    > Matt Ion skrev:
    >
    >>I can make you an image of the whole CD that came with my DRebel (300D) if you
    >>like, I expect it's mostly the same content.

    > I've got it now!
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

    Anytime (BTW, my DRebel came with separate Mac and PC discs).
    Matt Ion, Sep 20, 2006