    when I open my outlook i seem to be missing three weeks
    emails in a raw. I have not archieved anything (looked
    for .pst). Can you help me how recover?

    Guest, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:1b0701c4e375$2a646d80$...
    > I use exchange 2003 server and office xp for outlook. i
    > just transfared to an xp machine from my 2000 machine and
    > when I open my outlook i seem to be missing three weeks
    > emails in a raw. I have not archieved anything (looked
    > for .pst). Can you help me how recover?

    I may be able to help. I downloaded my e-mail today after about
    10 days of not checking it and I got over 600 raw e-mails. I know
    they are not mine because I don't know any of the people that sent
    them. Maybe they are yours? I hope so. Stop sending me your mail.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!

    kpg, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> I use exchange 2003 server and office xp for outlook. i
    >> just transfared to an xp machine from my 2000 machine and
    >> when I open my outlook i seem to be missing three weeks
    >> emails in a raw. I have not archieved anything (looked
    >> for .pst). Can you help me how recover?

    > I may be able to help. I downloaded my e-mail today after about
    > 10 days of not checking it and I got over 600 raw e-mails. I know
    > they are not mine because I don't know any of the people that sent
    > them. Maybe they are yours? I hope so. Stop sending me your mail.

    I've got a load of them that you can have. Where do I send them?

    Oh, wait, spam is cooked isn't it?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110