    Since downloading and installing windows XP updates from Microsoft this past
    week, I'm not receiving anything with OE. Everything else has remained the
    same including Norton IE. Help! Bud.
    Fred Larmie, Jun 24, 2006

  2. Fred Larmie

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:54:22 -0700, "Fred Larmie" <>
    wrote:

    >Since downloading and installing windows XP updates from Microsoft this past
    >week, I'm not receiving anything with OE. Everything else has remained the
    >same including Norton IE. Help! Bud.

    You thought of contacting your ISP perhaps?

    Or perhaps verifying all your settings in OE?

    Or send yourself an e-mail from a web based source (hotmail, gmail,
    etc) and see if you get a bounce?
    Evan Platt, Jun 24, 2006

  3. Fred Larmie wrote:

    > Everything else has remained the same including Norton IE.

    What is Norton IE?

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 24, 2006
  4. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Fred Larmie wrote:
    >
    >> Everything else has remained the same including Norton IE.

    > What is Norton IE?

    Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 24, 2006
  5. Fred Larmie

    chuckie® Guest

    Thank God! Just think of the posts for help that would generate...<g>

    chuckie®, Jun 25, 2006
  6. Fred Larmie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Fred Larmie wrote:
    >>
    >>> Everything else has remained the same including Norton IE.

    >> What is Norton IE?

    > Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

    Sirius Cybernetics is having trouble with the local marketing permits...

    Toolman Tim, Jun 25, 2006
  7. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    >>> What is Norton IE?

    >> Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

    > Sirius Cybernetics is having trouble with the local marketing permits...

    Sirius?

    No, just kidding.

    No way I'm walking into that. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 25, 2006
  8. Fred Larmie

    Top Guest

    Blinky the Shark formulated on Saturday :
    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Fred Larmie wrote:
    >>
    >>> Everything else has remained the same including Norton IE.

    >> What is Norton IE?

    > Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

    Considering it is "shark bait" I think you might know more than
    you are telling.

    Come on Blinky, 'fess up! (focusing the bright light on your big
    shark head"

    Top

    --

    Nevermind that Man behind the curtain
    Top, Jun 25, 2006
  9. Top wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark formulated on Saturday :
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    >>> What is Norton IE?

    >> Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

    > Considering it is "shark bait" I think you might know more than
    > you are telling.
    >
    > Come on Blinky, 'fess up! (focusing the bright light on your big
    > shark head"

    Y'know, I've decided to Netflix "Jaws". I've never seen it. I thought it
    and all the hype and the shark fad was dumb.

    <clickety>

    There. Done.

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 25, 2006
  10. Fred Larmie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Top wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark formulated on Saturday :

    >>> Intergalactic Exterminator. But it's not available on Earth.

    >> Considering it is "shark bait" I think you might know more than
    >> you are telling.
    >>
    >> Come on Blinky, 'fess up! (focusing the bright light on your big
    >> shark head"

    > Y'know, I've decided to Netflix "Jaws". I've never seen it. I
    > thought it and all the hype and the shark fad was dumb.
    >
    > <clickety>
    >
    > There. Done.

    You're wasting your time <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jun 25, 2006
  11. Fred Larmie

    Top Guest

    It happens that Toolman Tim formulated :
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Top wrote:
    >>> Blinky the Shark formulated on Saturday :

    >>> Considering it is "shark bait" I think you might know more
    >>> than you are telling.
    >>>
    >>> Come on Blinky, 'fess up! (focusing the bright light on your
    >>> big shark head"

    >> Y'know, I've decided to Netflix "Jaws". I've never seen it.
    >> I thought it and all the hype and the shark fad was dumb.
    >>
    >> <clickety>
    >>
    >> There. Done.

    > You're wasting your time <g>

    He might see a long lost relative lol

    Top

    --

    Nevermind that Man behind the curtain
    Top, Jun 26, 2006
  12. Fred Larmie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Top wrote:
    > It happens that Toolman Tim formulated :
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Y'know, I've decided to Netflix "Jaws". I've never seen it.
    >>> I thought it and all the hype and the shark fad was dumb.
    >>>
    >>> <clickety>
    >>>
    >>> There. Done.

    >> You're wasting your time <g>

    > He might see a long lost relative lol

    Okay - the for genealogical purposes, I guess the movie may have /some/
    redeeming value...

    (Had to run THAT one through the spell checker <g>)

    Toolman Tim, Jun 26, 2006