MISSING DLL

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Larry and a cat named Dub, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. Where can I get missing dll vbrun200dll and what do I do when I get it
    Thanks!
    Larry and a cat named Dub, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Larry and a cat named Dub

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 05:58:26 GMT, Larry and a cat named Dub wrote:

    >Where can I get missing dll vbrun200dll and what do I do when I get it

    That's an old one Visual Basic Runtime 2. Do mean vbrun200dll.dll or
    vbrun200.dll?

    It's - vbrun200.dll and it's packaged in vbrun200.exe IIRC.

    >Thanks!

    www.google.com there are several DLL library sites.

    MS DLL index

    <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/fileversion/dllinfo.asp&SD=MSDN&FR=0>

    Me
    why?, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Larry and a cat named Dub

    Boomer Guest

    Larry and a cat named Dub said:

    > Where can I get missing dll vbrun200dll and what do I do when I
    > get it Thanks!

    Hi

    Once you download it, install it here:
    C:\Windows\System