    I recieved message when I log onto Outlook .
    C:\PROGRA~\HotBar\Bin\451~1.0\SBOLExt.dll.
    can any one tell me how I can fix this problem
    Viv, Jan 1, 2005

  2. Viv

    Noel Paton Guest

    You have a virus/spyware hijack

    download the Stinger from here and run it to make sure that A-V-disabling
    viruses are not present on your PC
    http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/stinger.exe

    - update your virus scanner and run a full system scan of all files.

    download AdAware SE Personal Edition from www.lavasoftusa.com, install,
    update, and run it to remove spyware, adware, and other such nasties from
    your system.

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj
    A Happy Xmas, and a Merry New Year to everyone!

    Noel Paton, Jan 1, 2005

  3. Viv

    F1 Guest

    F1, Jan 1, 2005
  4. Viv

    Viv Guest

    Viv, Jan 2, 2005
  5. Viv

    Noel Paton Guest

    Nice one, F1 - didn't realise that was there!

    Viv (if you're still around) it's still worth doing the malware cleanup I
    recommended - there may be other cr%pware installed.

    Noel Paton, Jan 2, 2005