    both would be appreciated.

    TIA
    Pete
    PC, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Download and install the program called xteg, search for it on google,
    it's the best Free system tweaker you will ever find.

    It has all the settings you need to add and create any of the context
    menu setting you would like.

    Peter Van Dijk
    shop.icesystems.co.nz

    Peter Van Dijk, Jun 5, 2004

  3. PC

    °Mike° Guest

    That's the way Windows XP works for unrecognised
    file types. Double click on an unrecognised file type,
    and you'll get a 'Windows cannot open this file' dialog,
    with the option to use the web service, or select
    a program from a list.

    On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 16:24:50 +0100, in
    <Btmwc.276$>
    PC scrawled:

    >I haven't got an 'Open With' option in context menus in WinXP.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 5, 2004