Missing Clear Desktop Button

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Enteralterego, Sep 7, 2005.

  1. Enteralterego, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Enteralterego

    never Guest

    step1: go to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
    Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\
    step2: use notepad create new file. write this:
    [Shell]
    Command=2
    IconFile=explorer.exe,3
    [Taskbar]
    Command=ToggleDesktop
    step3: save as "Show Desktop.scf".
    OK, you'll see you quicklaunch display the show desktop button.

    I fell tired. My English is so poor.

    :)
    never, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Enteralterego

    never Guest

    If you failed.
    Modify the ...\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\desktop.ini
    (Hide file)
    add "Show Desktop.scf=@xpsp2res.dll,-6100"
    save and refresh.
    never, Sep 8, 2005