    Is there any easy way to get the circles back? I don't know much technical
    stuff.

    Geopelia
    geopelia, Sep 12, 2005

  2. geopelia

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:07:15 +1200, in article
    <H_mVe.10902$>, geopelia wrote:

    > If I couldn't see the arrow pointer, I used to press Ctrl and flashing
    > circles would appear around it. (Windows ME).
    >
    > Now this doesn't work. I have just installed PC-cillin 2005, but it may have
    > been happening before that.
    >
    > Is there any easy way to get the circles back? I don't know much technical
    > stuff.

    Open the Control Panel,
    open the "Mouse" icon in the Control Panel,
    select the "visibility" tab,
    put a tick in the box labelled...
    [x] Show location of pointer when you press the CTRL key

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Ralph Fox, Sep 13, 2005

  3. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "Ralph Fox" <-echo.invalid> wrote in
    message news:...
    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:07:15 +1200, in article
    > <H_mVe.10902$>, geopelia wrote:
    >
    > > If I couldn't see the arrow pointer, I used to press Ctrl and flashing
    > > circles would appear around it. (Windows ME).
    > >
    > > Now this doesn't work. I have just installed PC-cillin 2005, but it may

    have
    > > been happening before that.
    > >
    > > Is there any easy way to get the circles back? I don't know much

    technical
    > > stuff.

    > Open the Control Panel,
    > open the "Mouse" icon in the Control Panel,
    > select the "visibility" tab,
    > put a tick in the box labelled...
    > [x] Show location of pointer when you press the CTRL key
    >

    > --
    > Cheers,
    > Ralph
    >
    > The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

    That put it right.
    Very useful, if the pointer gets lost off the screen.

    Thanks for your help.

    Geopelia
    geopelia, Sep 13, 2005