    included.
    --
    Randy

    Randy, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Randy;
    You can't download it.
    See if you can take the book back and exchange it.
    Otherwise contact Microsoft:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Oct 1, 2004

  3. Randy

    L-M Guest

    Randy - did you take the CD's out of the sleeve? The
    companion CD and the XP Eval disks are in the same sleeve.

    L-M

    L-M, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Randy

    SMR Guest

    disk!! It was included in the one I bought.

    SMR, Oct 7, 2004