    Win XP SP2 IE 7
    My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?

    Thanks

    Lookout, Feb 27, 2008

  2. Lookout

    Gordon Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > Win XP SP2 IE 7
    > My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
    >
    > Thanks

    Have you looked in your Recycle bin?

    Gordon, Feb 27, 2008

  3. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:05:21 +0000, Gordon
    <> wrote:

    >Lookout wrote:
    >> Win XP SP2 IE 7
    >> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >Have you looked in your Recycle bin?

    Yes

    Lookout, Feb 27, 2008
  4. Lookout

    ellis_jay Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > Win XP SP2 IE 7
    > My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
    >
    > Thanks

    Maybe...

    http://tokiwa.qee.jp/EN/dr.html

    http://www.recuva.com/

    --
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
    government. ___Edward Abbey

    ellis_jay, Feb 27, 2008
  5. Lookout

    John Dean Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:05:21 +0000, Gordon
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout wrote:
    >>> Win XP SP2 IE 7
    >>> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> Have you looked in your Recycle bin?

    > Yes

    And?
    --
    John Dean
    Oxford

    John Dean, Feb 27, 2008
  6. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:12:13 -0000, "John Dean"
    <> wrote:

    >Lookout wrote:
    >> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:05:21 +0000, Gordon
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Have you looked in your Recycle bin?

    >> Yes

    >And?

    Not there

    Lookout, Feb 27, 2008
  7. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:03:20 -0600, Lookout <>
    wrote:

    >Win XP SP2 IE 7
    >My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
    >
    >Thanks

    Found it. She had moved it into another folder. She told me as she was
    running out the door so I didn't have time to ask any questions.

    Lookout, Feb 27, 2008
  8. Lookout

    ellis_jay Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:03:20 -0600, Lookout <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Win XP SP2 IE 7
    >> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Found it. She had moved it into another folder. She told me as she was
    > running out the door so I didn't have time to ask any questions.

    Just spank her tinyhiny

    ellis_jay, Feb 27, 2008
  9. Lookout

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > Win XP SP2 IE 7
    > My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?

    Yes. Just simply restore from your most recent backup.

    Next!

    Desk Rabbit, Feb 27, 2008
  10. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:55:44 -0600, "ellis_jay"
    <o'> wrote:

    >Lookout wrote:
    >> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:03:20 -0600, Lookout <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Win XP SP2 IE 7
    >>> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> Found it. She had moved it into another folder. She told me as she was
    >> running out the door so I didn't have time to ask any questions.

    >Just spank her tinyhiny

    Then she'd lose it again on purpose

    Lookout, Feb 27, 2008
  11. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:55:07 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    wrote:

    >Lookout wrote:
    >> Win XP SP2 IE 7
    >> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?

    >Yes. Just simply restore from your most recent backup.
    >
    >Next!

    Aw woman do back ups? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA

    Lookout, Feb 27, 2008
  12. Lookout

    TJ Guest

    Lookout wrote:

    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:55:07 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout wrote:
    >>> Win XP SP2 IE 7
    >>> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?

    >> Yes. Just simply restore from your most recent backup.
    >>
    >> Next!

    > Aw woman do back ups? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA

    At first first I thought you may have misunderstood what I was trying to
    convey in the "Football/Rugby" thread, but you've just confimed the fact
    that you're indeed, a dunce.

    TJ, Feb 27, 2008
  13. Lookout

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:55:07 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout wrote:
    >>> Win XP SP2 IE 7
    >>> My wife deleted a folder with some book marks. Can it be retrieved?

    >> Yes. Just simply restore from your most recent backup.
    >>
    >> Next!

    > Aw woman do back ups? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA

    Now come and meet my female techie and say that to her. ;-)

    Desk Rabbit, Feb 27, 2008
  14. Lookout

    TJ Guest

    Desk Rabbit wrote:

    > Lookout wrote:
    >> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:55:07 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Yes. Just simply restore from your most recent backup.
    >>>
    >>> Next!

    >> Aw woman do back ups? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA

    > Now come and meet my female techie and say that to her. ;-)

    No need.

    How do you think it came up with the nym ,"Lookout" in the first place? :)

    TJ, Feb 27, 2008
  15. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:41:58 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    wrote:

    >Lookout wrote:
    >> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:55:07 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Yes. Just simply restore from your most recent backup.
    >>>
    >>> Next!

    >> Aw woman do back ups? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA

    >Now come and meet my female techie and say that to her. ;-)

    Sure it's a wide brush but I've owned a computer for 20 years and
    helped plenty of people and women are less inclined to do back ups
    from my experience.

    Lookout, Feb 27, 2008
  16. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:26:31 -0500, "TJ" <> wrote:

    >Desk Rabbit wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout wrote:

    >>> Aw woman do back ups? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA

    >> Now come and meet my female techie and say that to her. ;-)

    >No need.
    >
    >How do you think it came up with the nym ,"Lookout" in the first place? :)

    "it'? Silly little twit, aren't you?

    The Look Out the highest point in the town, built by Boy Scouts as a
    place for camping in the 40s and 50s where I grew up that turned into
    a teen party spot in the 60s. I got my first 'complete' BJ there.

    Lookout, Feb 27, 2008