    don't remember my system password!

    Thank you,
    John

    =?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?=, May 5, 2006

  2. Can you access it by clicking Start > Right click "My Computer" > Manage >
    expand Storage

    If your current account has Administrative Rights, you can change the
    Administrator password by clicking Start > Run > control userpasswords2 >
    Reset Password.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 5, 2006

  3. Re: Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are

    Wonderful! Thank you Carlos, I'll try that.

    John

    =?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?=, May 5, 2006
  4. Re: Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are

    Muchas Gracias :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 5, 2006
  5. Re: Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are

    You are welcome, Tony!
    :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 5, 2006
  6. Re: Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are

    Fantastic! Andre, thank you, you made my day. My 4 H/D's are now correctly
    lettered and formatted to NTFS. Question, why did this link dissappear and
    how do I restore it under Disk Management?

    John T.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?=, May 8, 2006