    Please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Eddie

    Edward Holub, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Edward Holub

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Edward Holub" <@sw.rr.com> wrote in message
    news:sfCQc.2153$...
    > Hey folks,
    > I'm in the middle of watching Mishima and the credits in the IMDB

    say
    > that Roy Schieder is the English narrator of the film.................
    > BUT IT'S NOT HIM.............I assure you.
    > Who the hell is it?

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089603/alternateversions

    The U.S. DVD reissue on Warner Bros. does not have Roy Scheider's
    narration; it has been replaced with an uncredited narrator, probably
    due to legal or technical issues. The disc does, however, feature the
    Japanese-language narration track along with English subtitles.

    Joshua Zyber, Aug 6, 2004