    Well
    We can have some fun again, I suppose

    Rob from adh

    Nomen Nescio, Dec 9, 2008

  2. Nomen Nescio

    Squiggle Guest

    Nomen Nescio wrote:
    > Why you wanna ball with me guy?
    >
    > Well
    > We can have some fun again, I suppose
    >
    > Rob from adh

    Misfit, you really need to lock your playthings away better. :)

    Squiggle, Dec 9, 2008

  3. Nomen Nescio

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs "" typed:
    > Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >> Why you wanna ball with me guy?
    >>
    >> Well
    >> We can have some fun again, I suppose
    >>
    >> Rob from adh

    > Misfit, you really need to lock your playthings away better. :)

    LOL, yeah, obviously this guy isn't getting the attention he needs since I
    stopped posting in alt.drugs.hard nearly a year ago. (Due to impossible
    S/NR.) Sad that he has to track me down in an attempt to get someone to talk
    to him.

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Dec 10, 2008
  4. Nomen Nescio

    Guest

    On Dec 10, 12:16 pm, Squiggle <> wrote:
    > Nomen Nescio wrote:
    > > Why you wanna ball with me guy?

    > > Well
    > > We can have some fun again, I suppose

    > > Rob from adh

    > Misfit, you really need to lock your playthings away better. :)

    Kinda thought maybe he'd stepped in something and it was clinging

    regards

    Thing

    , Dec 10, 2008
  5. Nomen Nescio

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs "" typed:
    > On Dec 10, 12:16 pm, Squiggle <> wrote:
    >> Nomen Nescio wrote:
    >>> Why you wanna ball with me guy?

    >>> Well
    >>> We can have some fun again, I suppose

    >>> Rob from adh

    >> Misfit, you really need to lock your playthings away better. :)

    > Kinda thought maybe he'd stepped in something and it was clinging

    LOL, that sorta explains him quite well actually.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Dec 10, 2008
  6. Nomen Nescio

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <ghn22r$43e$>,
    says...
    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs "" typed:
    > > Nomen Nescio wrote:
    > >> Why you wanna ball with me guy?
    > >>
    > >> Well
    > >> We can have some fun again, I suppose
    > >>
    > >> Rob from adh

    > > Misfit, you really need to lock your playthings away better. :)

    > LOL, yeah, obviously this guy isn't getting the attention he needs since I
    > stopped posting in alt.drugs.hard nearly a year ago. (Due to impossible
    > S/NR.) Sad that he has to track me down in an attempt to get someone to talk
    > to him.

    Nice to see you have not taken the bait.

    Fuk, the number of sensible people in nz.comp is growing (or has my
    killfile got bigger) :)

    --
    Duncan

    Dave Doe, Dec 10, 2008
  7. Nomen Nescio

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs "" typed:
    > In article <ghn22r$43e$>,
    > says...
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs "" typed:

    >>> Misfit, you really need to lock your playthings away better. :)

    >> LOL, yeah, obviously this guy isn't getting the attention he needs
    >> since I stopped posting in alt.drugs.hard nearly a year ago. (Due to
    >> impossible S/NR.) Sad that he has to track me down in an attempt to
    >> get someone to talk to him.

    > Nice to see you have not taken the bait.
    >
    > Fuk, the number of sensible people in nz.comp is growing (or has my
    > killfile got bigger) :)

    LOL, maybe a little of both.

    Cheers,
    --