    words you'd like??
    TIA
    Mark

    Mousetater, May 3, 2005

  2. Mousetater

    ACT Guest

    Mousetater wrote:
    > I'd like to type an address in and it open in a NEW tab. How do I make that
    > happen? I have "open in new window" checked in advance options.

    There may well be a way to do that but I don't know how. What you could
    do is open a new tab first by pressing [ctrl] + [t], then type in your
    address.

    --
    Chris

    ACT, May 3, 2005

  3. Mousetater

    Big Will Guest

    Mousetater wrote:
    > I'd like to type an address in and it open in a NEW tab. How do I make that
    > happen? I have "open in new window" checked in advance options.
    > Using the Google built in bar, is there a way to HIGHLIGHT on a page the
    > words you'd like??
    > TIA
    > Mark

    in the url, go to about:config and set browser.tabs.opentabfor.urlbar to
    true. Alternatively, you could look for an extension called TabMix.
    It'll also do the job when configured correctly, and has some other goodies.

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, May 3, 2005
  4. Mousetater

    MLC Guest

    _Mousetater_, martedì 03/mag/2005:

    > I'd like to type an address in and it open in a NEW tab. How do I make that
    > happen? I have "open in new window" checked in advance options.

    If you want that it opens always in a new tab, do as Big Will suggested in
    the other post. Otherwise, press Alt-Enter instead of Enter.
    --
    Maria Luisa C - 04/05/2005 16.56.32

    MLC, May 4, 2005