Misc mountain photos and beach sunrise photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by beachpirate2, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. beachpirate2

    beachpirate2 Guest

  2. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    beachpirate2 wrote:

    > Some photos that I have taken the last few months. BP2
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/photo/95621321/95623211zgDpeC
    > http://community.webshots.com/photo/95621321/95624232cStLJy
    > http://community.webshots.com/photo/95621321/95624619vmXobt
    > http://community.webshots.com/photo/95621321/95624382Cmhkvy
    > http://community.webshots.com/photo/30563371/93672747aCxUVR
    > http://community.webshots.com/photo/30563371/93673241wVWTNM
    > http://community.webshots.com/photo/15822444/97282129vbveuV
    > http://community.webshots.com/photo/15822444/97282170VemJZg

    the third and fourth seem to be the most interesting. The first two are
    pretty boring. I would have liked the beach shots but your horizon isn't
    horizontal on the last one :O)

    --
    Paul. (I don't know what to say, you don't care anyway)
    Not what it seems...

    Paul Heslop, Nov 12, 2003